Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tennis!

I haven't blogged since April, but since then we've visited the Grand Canyon, Bryce, and Zion, have had cousins from Chicago to stay, and have been busy with all sorts of music recitals, summer activities, etc. Shame on me! I'll go back and post some older photos at some point, but in the meantime I'm going to jump into the present with Emma's tennis. She started out this summer playing tennis with Grampa Bernie and attended two week-long tennis camps. This morning she played over at the local high school with her grandfather and dad. Here are some photos:





Emma says that when she's about to hit the ball, everything else leaves her mind and she feels totally focused. It was so pleasant over at the courts this morning (I didn't play -- just took photos) that I'm inspired to join her, so I'm going shopping for tennis shoes this afternoon. Emma and I plan to play every morning. Go Em! 

No comments:

Post a Comment