Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had such a peaceful, happy day. We were joined by Bernie and Esa. Because I've had bronchitis, we decided to order out from Boston Market for our Thanksgiving feast. We had turkey, dressing, mashed potato, gravy, corn rolls, sweet potato casserole, cinnamon apple, macaroni cheese, apple pie, and pumpkin pie. Bernie brought a French silk pie. All I had to do was throw together a salad, open a tin of cranberry sauce, and zap some green beans and peas. Everything was delicious, and the kids had their favorite items from Boston Market. I think we'll do the same next year. Laura set and decorated the table beautifully. Alas, I couldn't find my camera to get a photo of the meal:-( However, since we have half the food left, we'll try to do another "Thanksgiving dinner" tomorrow or over the weekend, so perhaps I'll get a second chance. In the meantime I've snapped the (sniff) empty table (after I'd cleared the table, of course my camera turned up) and a few shots of the kids.

After the meal

Emma

Paige playing Princess Zelda

Daniel, Emma, and Esa wrestling

No comments:

Post a Comment